Upcoming Smartphone

Upcoming Android One 2.0 Lava Smartphone Worth Waiting for?


I am a second-time smartphone user now - had earlier bought an Android One device, the Micromax Canvas A1 for my spouse and we were pretty satisfied with the phone in all respects for her minimal use, till I misplaced and lost it (replaced the loss with Spice Dream Uno, the other cousin of A1!). I have become a fan of Stock Android experience since then, primarily because I believe that the skins and bloatware unnecessarily clutter the phone and slow it down, and in this, we got the latest version (Lollipop) with promised updates for two years.Lava is going to launch its smartphone under Android One 2.0 on July 14, 2015. Only things guessed so far are screen size (5") and RAM (2 GB), and price of around Rs. 12,000/-. Is anything else known about the phone? Is it worth waiting for - I mean till the launch, response, reviews are done with? I do believe that only the price would be the differentiating thing as otherwise, we have some other good alternatives.

Post a Comment

0 Comments